Wednesday 9 February 2011

Travels to lands afar

Now I have the fun of organising the trip out to Clausthal- Zellerfeld which involves a flight, through an airline company that has just transferred their services to Gatwick, a train journey, using a foreign language, and then travelling by car with a person I have never met before. So all in all, my journey is going to different to say the least.

I have finally managed to organise the sending of my desktop out to Germany but I have had to take a massive gamble because I am not entirely sure where I am living (mostly due to the strange way the university has set up their address system) and because it may arrive before I get there and I have no idea what will happen then so its all fun and games.

I also have to say good-bye to a lot of the friends that I have made during my time here at Surrey who may not be here when I get back from my placement which makes me a sad panda : (. To those people, I want to say that it has been a great pleasure knowing you and I hope you have a great life. I am sure that we will have some kind of reunion in the near future. To those that I will see when I get back, fuck off! Just kidding, have a good year and I will see you soon.

Then to the most important person in my life - Jonny... I mean Faith. I am definitely going to miss you very much over the next 10 months but I am sure that it will pass quickly and we can always look forward to graduating together after the very daunting final exams. I will probably talk a lot to you on skype anyway.

So now that the rant and the goodbyes have been said, I can now have a week of enjoying all of your company and the great life of England before everything changes.

1 comment: